Is Not To Die – Jacket
BootNeck Tees – Full Zip Authentic Sweatshirt Jacket
- Note – we recommend pale coloured base shirts for this design
- Straighter cut for a modern look
- Self-fabric cadet collar
- YKK antique silver metal covered zip
80% Combed ringspun cotton, 20% Polyester
This embroidery is about 4″ high.
Pre order from 28th Oct. Ordered in Oct, delivered by 10 Nov (subject to size availability from supplier), order in Nov, delivery for Xmas Subject to…etc)
*Only applies to UK orders, overseas by best endeavours
- Size Details
- Web Colours
- Charitable Giving
- Where's My Stuff?
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Suitable for 40°C wash and low temperature tumble dry
On dark Hoodies, the colour of the text may be changed at our discretion to ensure clarity. Note, on this design, the green beret on dark colours may not show very well – you have been warned!
Because your computer/tablet/phone screen has a different colour composition (RGB) than a printing press (CMYK), a slight colour alteration can occur between the colours shown here and the actual colours delivered.
This is unavoidable, but those shown here are our best approximations of the colours of the actual T-shirt. If you have a real problem with the colour delivered, then please get in touch and we will do our best to resolve the issue, but we cannot guarantee to do so, as ALL our T-shirts are print on demand.
There are 5 major types of garment printing, each of which have their own pros and cons:
1. Screen Printing – mainly for large runs of limited colours.
2. Vinyl Printing – unlimited colour range, but a vapour barrier bonds to the clothing. Tendency to cause sweating and crack.
3. Sublimation Printing – Great for one off full colour “transfer” printing that. Requires polyesters for colours to bond to and change fabric colour. Only suitable for white and some pastel colours, though these impact design.
4. Direct to Garment Printing- ink printed directly on the garment, has a tendency to clog the print heads
5. Digital Transfer Printing latest full colour printing technology that allows full colour and white to be printed onto almost any material. Similar to sublimation quality but without the colour or material restrictions.
As a print on demand service, of high quality garments Bootneck Tees focuses on Digital Transfer for darker colours and Sublimation printing for pale colours. However. the final choice of method will depend on the design.
Note: – There may be occasions when we change elements of the design colours to enable a satisfactory outcome on some garment colours. eg a black tee shirt with black writing may not be very appealing. We therefore will change the printing to a suitable colour at our discretion.
ALL our T-shirts are Printed or Embroidered on Demand, ie AFTER you order. This allows us to offer exceptional quality at an affordable price. Rest assured we don’t do “cheap” Tees/Polos/Hoodies like many bought on e-bay or via Facebook messaging! We only sell through a secure web channel.
However, it does mean it may take a little longer to get to you!
25% of Bootneck Tees net profit is donated to The Listening Post – Veteran’s Circle, a nascent organisation that is soon to launch to help servicemen and their families experiencing homelessness, difficulty adjusting to civvie street and stress in Our Armed Forces, Veterans and Their Families.
All items are printed or embroidered on demand. They can therefore take up to 2-3 weeks to get to you, depending on how busy the printers are at the time of order. If you have any questions, please use the contact form here.
|Dimensions||270 × 170 × 80 mm|
Apple, Black, Bottle Green, Bright Royal, Classic Red, Convoy Grey, French Navy, White
XS 34/36", S 36/38", M 38/40", L 40/42", XL 42/44", 2XL 44/46", 3XL 46/48"