Britons Don’t Want EU T-shirt
BootNeck Tees – Heavy cotton adult t-shirt
- Note – we recommend pale coloured base shirts for this design
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Preshrunk Jersey knit
- Quarter-turned to eliminate crease
100% Cotton, except Sport Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester.
White 175gsm (may substitute for white sublimation Tee, where appropriate), Colours 185gsm
The design is limited to A4 size.
- Reviews (0)
- Size & Colours
- Charitable Giving
- Web Colours
- Size Details
|New T Colours|
Black, Cornsilk Yellow, Grey, Irish Green, Military Green, Pink, Red, Royal Blue, Sky Blue, White
|New T Sizes|
2XL 50/52, 3XL * 54/56, 4XL † 58/60, 5XL † 62/64, L 42/44, M 38/40, S (34/36), XL 46/48
25% of Bootneck Tees net profit is donated to Rock 2 Recovery CIC and goes towards Inspiring the Fight Against Stress in Our Armed Forces, Veterans and Their Families.
On dark T-shirts, the colour of the text may be changed at our discretion to ensure clarity. Note, on this design, the green beret on dark colours may not show very well – you have been warned!
ALL our T-shirts are Printed on Demand, ie AFTER you order. This allows us to offer exception quality at an affordable price. Rest assured we don’t do “cheap” Tees!
However, it does mean it may take a little longer to get to you!
Because your computer/tablet/phone screen has a different colour composition (RGB) than a printing press (CMYK), a slight colour alteration can occur between the colours shown here and the actual colours delivered.
This is unavoidable, but those shown here are our best approximations of the colours of the actual T-shirt. If you have a real problem with the colour delivered, then please get in touch and we will do our best to resolve the issue, but we cannot guarantee to do so, as ALL our T-shirts are print on demand.
*3, 4, 5 XL only available in these colours: (Black, White, Red, Royal Blue, Grey)
Machine wash warm. Inside out, with like colours. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron if decorated. Do not dry clean
There are 5 major types of garment printing, each of which have their own pros and cons:
1. Screen Printing – mainly for large runs of limited colours.
2. Vinyl Printing – unlimited colour range, but a vapour barrier bonds to the clothing. Tendency to cause sweating and crack.
3. Sublimation Printing – Great for one off full colour “transfer” printing that. Requires polyesters for colours to bond to and change fabric colour. Only suitable for white and some pastel colours, though these impact design.
4. Direct to Garment Printing- ink printed directly on the garment, has a tendency to clog the print heads
5. Digital Transfer Printing latest full colour printing technology that allows full colour and white to be printed onto almost any material. Similar to sublimation quality but without the colour or material restrictions.
As a print on demand service, of high quality garments Bootneck Tees focuses on Digital Transfer